The Hotel Im Kupferkessel is centrally located near the Cologne Ring and is managed without any contact. You can arrive contactless by code around the clock at the usual check-in times. All sights, cafes, bars, restaurants, bakeries, cinemas and shops are within walking distance. Various parking garages and parking spaces for a fee are very close by.
Come Stay with Us!
The Hotel Im Kupferkessel, which has been family-run for over 40 years, is in a prime downtown location in Cologne. Our small, lovingly maintained and renovated guest house offers both, private and business travelers optimal conditions for a successful visit to Cologne.
Most sights in Cologne are within walking distance, such as the old town, the Cathedral, the Romanesque churches, numerous museums, restaurants and bars, and several cinemas.
Cologne Central Station is about a 12-minute walk from our hotel.
As experienced hosts, we only offer overnight stays with contactless check-in, which is very contemporary and Corona-compliant, so that you can conveniently check in yourself at any time after receiving the access code.
The Hotel Im Kupferkessel is centrally located near the Cologne Ring and is managed mostly without any contact. You can arrive contactless by code around the clock at the usual check-in times.
All sights, cafes, bars, restaurants, bakeries, cinemas and shops are within walking distance. Various parking garages and parking spaces for a fee are very close by.
Come Stay with us!
- 24 hour check-in
- card payment
- fast, free WiFi
- cozy lounge
You can arrive at the hotel contactless at any time using an access code. You can book directly online via our booking system and process your payment, the invoice will be sent to you in PDF format after departure. The registration form can be filled out online in advance.
How to find us
Direction Motorway junction Cologne North
- Take the A57 in the direction of "Zentrum"
- Turn left in the "Subbelrather Str."
- After the railway bridge turn right into the "Gladbacher Str."
- The 4th street on the left is the "Probsteigasse"
Direction Motorway junction Cologne West
- Take the A1 in direction of "Dortmund"
- Take the exit "Lövenich/ Müngersdorf"
- Turn right into the "Aachener Str." direction "Zentrum"
- After approx. 3km turn left into the "Gladbacher Str."
- The 4th street on the left ist the "Probsteigasse"
Direction Motorway junction Cologne West
- From the motorway junction/interchange "Köln Ost" direction "Zentrum/Messe"
- On the "Zoobrücke" (bridge) take exit "Zentrum"
- Turn right into "Frohngasse", then left into the "Riehler Str."
- At "Ebertplatz" turn right into the "Hansaring" and continue till"Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring"
- Take a left into the "Christophstr."
- The 2nd street on the left is the "Probsteigasse"
Direction Cologne Main Railway Station
- Main door of the station "Dom/Bahnhofvorplatz"
- Turn right into the "Domprobst-Ketzer-Str."
- Go straight on (this street changes its name several times) until you reach "Christophstr."
- Near the St. Gereon Church turn right into the "Probsteigasse"
- Total time on foot: approx. 10-15 min.
The hotel "Im Kupferkessel" not only provides a relaxed stay, but a central location, where you can access all the benefits of city living with ease.
Only a few steps away from the Cologne rings, you will find numerous restaurants, taverns, and cinemas, as well as a very good traffic connections via car or train throughout Cologne. Also nearby is the Friesenstrasse, the artery of Cologne night life, as well as the Media Park, center of Cologne TV‘s and Radio stations.
Further points of attraction within walking distance: the famous Cologne cathedral, the main train station, the Rhine river and old town, outside malls, museums and the opera, not to mention the Belgian quarter, with taverns, clubs and numerous galleries.
Mobility within Cologne and the surrounding area are optimal, with the hotel conveniently located near the rapid transit station, Christophstrasse, and an abundance of taxis in Cologne. Traveling by personal vehicle is also simple via a nearby access road from the hotel to the motorways.
Where to go in Cologne?
Cologne offers numerous possibilities such as cultural offers of museums, churches and theatres.
Cologne offers restaurants, bar and malls.
Self-guided walking tours
Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt AG
Enjoy Cologne from the water. Ship routes and daily trips on the River Rhine.
1. FC Köln
Do not forget to visit one of the oldest european soccer clubs. Witness real European soccer.