General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to orders and bookings. In the case of orders and bookings with our own conditions, only our conditions apply, even if we do not object. Deviating conditions only apply if they are expressly recognized by us in writing. If our business partners do not agree to this handling, they must immediately point this out in a special letter. In such cases, we have the right to withdraw from a confirmation that has been made. Our following conditions also apply to all future contractual relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed in every future contractual relationship.
(1) A contractual relationship comes into effect with the (telephone) verbal confirmation of a reservation or booking request. We are entitled, but not obliged, to confirm contractual relationships in writing.
(2) The contractual partners are basically the guests of our house. If the booking was made via a third party, the guests are jointly and severally liable for all obligations arising from the contractual relationship, in particular for all payment obligations.
(3) Insofar as we provide hotel rooms, the provision is exclusively for accommodation purposes. The subletting or subletting of our hotel rooms is only permitted with our consent.
(4) We are obliged to keep the booked hotel rooms available and to provide the agreed services. For our customers and guests, the prices charged in our house according to the price list/posting apply as agreed.
(5) Our services are generally due and payable immediately by the accommodated guests upon termination of the accommodation contract upon presentation of a corresponding invoice. If the billing of our services to a third party has been agreed, our invoices are payable and due within 10 days without deduction. Irrespective of this, we are entitled to make the provision of the services owed by us dependent on an advance payment to be quantified at our discretion. If this is not paid on time, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract.
(6) In particular in the case of a longer booking period, we are entitled at any time to make accrued claims due and to demand payment.
(7) Subsequent reducing changes regarding the number of booked rooms, the booking duration or other services of our house only lead to price reductions if such changes are specifically agreed with us. Without an agreement, such subsequent reducing changes or the non-use of booked services entitle us to charge for the originally agreed services or to assert reasonable claims for damages, unless our customers and guests can prove to us that the damage actually incurred was less. (8) Withdrawal from contracts concluded with us requires our written consent. Without our written consent, the originally booked services must also be paid in full if they were not used. However, our guests and customers have the right to prove that we actually only suffered less damage as a result of not using the booked services. This only does not apply if we violate our obligation to take into account the rights, legal interests and interests of our customers and it is no longer reasonable for them to adhere to the contract or if there is a statutory or contractual right of withdrawal.
(9) In the case of bookings by third parties, we are only obliged to state the category and duration of the individual hotel rooms made available in the course of the final bill. The invoice recipient is not entitled to also assign the names of the guests accommodated to the hotel rooms provided. (8) We are entitled to withdraw within an agreed cancellation period without triggering payment and/or claims for damages if there are other reservation requests and our guests and customers do not waive their right of withdrawal upon our inquiry.
(1) Our guests and customers have no right to be provided with a specific hotel room unless this has been expressly agreed in writing.
(2) Booked hotel rooms are available to our guests on the agreed day of arrival from 3 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest on the agreed day of departure.
(1) We are liable for the accommodation contracts that have been concluded with us with the diligence of a prudent businessman. Claims by our customers and guests for damages are excluded unless we act with intent
(2) Insofar as we provide our guests with car parking spaces - even for a fee - this does not result in a safekeeping contract. In the event of loss or damage to vehicles parked or maneuvered on our property or on assigned properties, we shall not be liable, with the exception of intent or gross negligence.
(3) Messages, mail and shipments of goods are carried out by us with the greatest possible care, insofar we are happy to take over the delivery, storage and, if desired, forwarding and for a fee. V (1) The prices agreed with us, like the other applicable prices, include the applicable statutory sales tax. (2) Any claims against us shall lapse if they are not asserted against us in writing within four weeks after they have arisen. For the rest, the statutory provisions apply with regard to the statute of limitations.
(3) Offsetting against our claims is only permitted with an undisputed or legally established counterclaim.
(4) German law shall apply exclusively to any disputes
(5) Should one or more of the above provisions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Unless otherwise regulated here, the statutory provisions also apply.